Results From The TV Audience Measurement
|Previous Year||Next Year|
Channel Share and Weekly Reach, Year 2010
Demographic Group: All 10+ Years Old
Week Numbers: 1-52/2010
Average Weekly TV Reach (individuals): 4,366,000
Average Weekly TV Reach (prercent): 93 %
Average Daily TV Viewing Time: 2 h 58 min
|Yle TV1||22.2 %||20.7 %||3,747,000||79 %|
|Yle TV2||18.9 %||18.6 %||3,826,000||81 %|
|Yle Teema||2.5 %||2.6 %||2,406,000||51 %|
|Yle Fem||1.6 %||1.8 %||2,205,000||47 %|
|Yle Total||45.2 %||43.7 %||4,123,000||87 %|
|MTV3||21.6 %||24.2 %||3,996,000||85 %|
|Sub||6.5 %||7.4 %||3,120,000||66 %|
|MTV Total||2.2 %||1.3 %||775,000||16 %|
|MTV Total||30.3 %||32.9 %||4,133,000||88 %|
|Nelonen||9.3 %||10.4 %||3,584,000||76 %|
|Jim||2.9 %||2.5 %||2,385,000||51 %|
|Liv||1.9 %||1.7 %||1,800,000||38 %|
|4 Sport (was: Urheilukanava)||0.6 %||0.8 %||1,195,000||25 %|
|Nelonen Pay TV||0.4 %||0.3 %||397,000||8 %|
|Nelonen Media Total||15.1 %||15.8 %||3,834,000||81 %|
|The Voice/TV Viisi||2.0 %||2.0 %||1,869,000||40 %|
|The Discovery Channel||0.6 %||0.3 %||381,000||8 %|
|FOX||0.7 %||0.8 %||1,248,000||26 %|
|Music TV||0.5 %||0.4 %||601,000||13 %|
|Others||5.5 %||4.1 %||1,717,000||36 %|
|Total||100.0 %||100.0 %||4,366,000||93 %|
This table is also available in CSV format.
- Demographic Group
- The target group being analyzed.
- Population size of the target group in Finland.
- Average daily viewing time
- Time in minutes spent watching the channel on an average day in the demographic group.
- Share 24 hrs
- Share of demographic group's viewing by channel (all day).
- Share 1823
- Share of demographic group's viewing by channel between 18 and 23 o'clock.
- Average weekly reach (individuals)
- Number of people in the demographic group that have watch the channel for at least one minute during an average week.
- Average weekly reach (percent)
- Percentage of the people in the demographic group that have watch the channel for at least one minute during an average week.
Source: Finnpanel Oy / TV Audience Measurement
Since the beginning of 2008 guest viewing and timeshift viewing are included in the ratings. This must be taken into account when comparing the results to previous years. The latest weekly ratings contain timeshift viewing only during the same day. Monthly and yearly and older weekly ratings contain timeshift viewing during seven days.
Finnpanel Oy produces the TV ratings by the means of panel reasearch. Peoplemeters are installed installed to each TV set of a 1100 household sample (approximately 2300 individuals). The peoplemeters automatically identify the channel and time of viewing. The resuls are reported daily to the subscribers of the survey.